CERT2 is a Ceramide based Cardiovascular Risk Score
- Improves traditional lipid-based risk assessment and unravels hidden risk.
- Reflects both lipid and inflammatory related risk.
- Identifies a hidden risk in individuals not known to have coronary artery disease or elevated cholesterol levels.
- Identifies residual risk in CVD patients.
- Identifies residual risk in individuals believed to be on optimal lipid lowering therapy.
dScore is a ceramide-based type II diabetes risk score
- dScore addresses ceramide mediated insulin resistance and fat versus muscle composition to give more accurate risk of type II diabetes onset.
CERT2 Predicts the risk for cardiovascular disease events:
- Cardiovascular death
- Non-fatal and fatal myocardial infarction
- Heart failure
- MACE: Major adverse cardiovascular events
dScore estimates person’s probability to develop type II diabetes over the next ten years
- Cardiovascular patients
- ACS patients
- Healthy population
In clinical use
Tests are available in clinical practice as specified below and both tests worldwide for all researchers through Zora’s reference laboratory.
CERT2 is available:
- In Finland: through Zora partners (dScore also provided)
- United States: Mayo Medical Laboratories
- United States: Quest Diagnostics (upcoming)
- China: upcoming